Monday, November 23, 2009

11/23/09

I didn't get to post the rest of the week. May make it a weekly update.

11/20/09 - Legs and back/ Ab RipperX This workout kills me
11/21/09 - KenpoX Love this workout goes by so fast!
11/22/09 - Supposed to be a rest day, but I did power90 Fat Burner Express workout instead of Xstretch
nutrition was good until Sun. Had a few potato chips during the football games!

11/23/09 - Chest and Back/ 2 Mile run/ Ab RipperX Felt super energetic this morning.
Breakfast was a Greenberry Shakeology with OJ and some Blackberries added in. Going shopping for my food for the week.
Lunch was a turkey sandwich on whole wheat.
Dinner was stuffed flounder with lump crab meat.

My Goal is to be under 200lbs by the end of the year. Weighed in on Sun. morning at 212

No comments:

Post a Comment